|Product Name||Full sew-in with lace closure|
|Hair Color||Natural Black/#1B|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Straight-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Virgin Hair Bundles with Closure|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
1. Major Highlights
- 100% Virgin Hairs
- No Shedding & No Tangle
- Bouncy Shiny & Soft
- Natural and Comfortable
2. Quality Assured
- Exquisite Workmanship
- Double Weaving Tight/Neat
- Cut From Young Girl Donor
- Minimum Short Hair
3. Our Hairs
- Can be Curled & straight
- Can be die/bleach
- 100% washable
- Easy to comb
Full Sew-In With Lace Closure: Design To Make, ADORE YOURSELF!
If you’re unsure what variety of sew-in with lace closure you wish or what sew-in choices are out there, you’ve returned to the correct place. together with the foremost fashionable styles of hair extensions, a sew-in as the foremost skillfulness. once obtaining a full sew-in with lace closure, the foremost necessary issue is ensuring your hairstylist is aware of completely different installation sorts. At Nexa Hair, we have a tendency to not solely install sew-ins, we've many differing kinds of choices that we provide.
One way is with hair left out and also the alternative is with no hair left out. That’s really it. regardless of what variety of sew-in you get, every technique falls among these 2 categories, a partial sew-in or a full sew-in. Each technique serves its own purpose. The selection is typically created by picking what variety of maintenance you’re comfortable with during your sew cycle.
A full sew-in implies that the bottom of your sew-in is absolutely braided. During an installation, either a lace closure or lace frontal is seamed on the prime of your braids. With a full sew-in, you've got additional choices once it involves hair color and hair extension length. there's no mixing to finish your natural hair. We provide hair extensions that may be colored to any shade further because of the latest craze, HD Closures, and HD Frontals. We also sell HD Film Lace.
Different types of Full Sew-Ins with lace closure
Lace Closure Sew In – we use an A 4×4, 5×5, or 6×6 hair closure because the parting area is on top of a fully decorated base.
Frontal Sew In – A 13×4 or 13×6 frontal closure covers the complete front hairline from ear to ear.
Reasons to Get A Full Sew In
- Full protecting style in order that your hair gets a chance to grow
- You do not ought to mix your hair into the hair extensions Cons To getting A Full Sew In
- Closure or Frontal slides back when it grows out
- Some methods need adhesives or glue which might be high maintenance
- Requires further maintenance
- Less skillfulness
- A lace closure usually comes in 4 X 4 inches in size and is used to close off your wig or a particular vogue.
- they're out there in many alternative designs that embrace the three-part, free part, and middle part.
- Three-part closures enable you to part the hair in 3 different ways while the center part closures solely provide you with one style choice.
- Free part, however, allow you to part your hair but you would like to.
- A free part closure hairpiece is more preferred due to the flexibility it offers.
The pros of wearing Lace Closures 1. Lace closures need very little maintenance
- Unlike sew-in lace frontal wigs, owning a lace closure does not need any experience.
- The foremost work you may ever do on lace closure wigs or extensions is washing, conditioning, and styling it.
- lace closure wigs and extensions, technically involve taking it off at the tip of the day and putting it back on successive days.
2. Lace closures last for longer
- Whether you're going for a sew-in or lace closure wig, they usually last longer than a frontal, with correct maintenance.
- Lace closures are a lot suited to hotter weather.
- As they don’t need the maximum amount of gluing and customizing as sew-in lace frontal wigs do.
- Once 2 or three weeks, your sewn-in lace frontal wigs begin to lose their glue and triumph gradually at the sides.
Established in 1996 Being Hair is the leading hair exporter in all around the world. We have exported to more than 123 countries
& over 100 million customers. This journey goes with your support & love. We considered as best hair vendor in USA, Alabama. New York, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Canada, South Africa etc.
Our aim is to provide best quality hair extension at affordable prices. To achieve this our team is working very hard by opening various R&D centres and high tech production units.
We know the importance of time and to achieve this we are working with many shipping companies with DHL & UPS to deliver your articles within 3 days however, our multiple warehouses in USA made us to achieve worldwide delivery within 3 days.